If you’re looking for work because you can no longer do your previous job, or you’re seeking a new career direction, we’ll work with you to refine your job search skills.
A typical program may include:
- creating or refining your resume or CV
- writing a strong cover letter
- writing to selection criteria
- finding where the jobs are
- how to disclose your injury (if applicable)
- building assertiveness
- refining your interview skills
- presentation skills
- undertaking intensive job seeking
- labour market research.
Defining your job goal
Once a clear goal has been established, we’ve got essential local knowledge to help you seek alternative employment – we’ll link you to local agencies and provide intel on how to locate jobs available in the labour market.
Plus, we’ll keep you motivated on your job search journey!